BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FILIBINI TURNED BANGALI?

Maybe you’re wondering what does the subject stand for. If you think that this Filipino is not a nationalist or maybe not loyal to his country because he turned into a Bangladesh native, you are way way wrong. He is still a Filipino. What I am implying is, this Filipino has a very, very bad attitude. His fellow Filipinos don’t want to mingle with him because they can’t understand what kind of way of thinking he has. Some fellow Filipino call him snake because he do or say something harmful to somebody after pretending to be a friend. Others call him wolf because he is like a wild animal that will swallow you alive after you gave him all what he wants.....

I remember the sayings, “in every forest, there is a snake”. I never challenged this coz I think this is factual and the most accurate adage I have ever heard. Honestly to my understanding, I always meet up these kinds of people anywhere I wander and hang about for a while. And there goes this Filibini turned Bangali. I feel nauseous when I see this guy. It’s so disgusting to look at him. Though I’m a Filipino too, I can’t bear to be with a Filipino just like him.....

Why I’m saying this? Am I deducing these kinds of people for their very, very bad attitude but never impaired me at all? Nah…I’m actually aggravated by these people who have a lunatic way of thinking. Ahaha! They should be hanged before the eyes of the abused public. Believe me! They are like wolves that frightened the feeble. Don’t argue with me. Haven’t you heard about a proverb which says, “He who believes in the wolf, becomes a snake. Why not give them a chance? A big NO! A wolf doesn’t become a sheepdog. They changed its coat but not its way.....

To end this, take this piece of advice. DO NOT SOCIALIZE WITH THESE PEOPLE. They will bite you to death! Curse them all! If you see one like him, RUN!!! Ahaha! If you have a gun, point straight to his brain and BANG! Ooopss! I’m sorry. Almost forgot. These people have no brains. They think but only for themselves. They are certified SELFISH! They are mentally ill! They should be isolated. They should be place in one cluster. Question is, CAN THEY STAND EACH OTHER’S ATTITUDE?!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!....

0 comments: