BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Smiles

My smiles...it started when i saw an angel..an angel who guided me to the world where you are a part of. We walked together in a space i can't imagine. Spend the whole night sitting on a bench on top of the clouds. Then I began to talked about you. I saw tears fell out of her eyes. I wonder why she started to cry. "I won't be staying long for you", she said. Then she hug me and whispered, "I have a wonderful time with you. When you go back in time, you'll have all my memories and you will always have smile in your heart." When I open my eyes, you were there. You were hugging at me. I shook my head. Even puzzled thinking who's that angel in my dream, I smiled and said to myself, undoubtedly, I know who was that angel...

Guess you wanna know...",)

0 comments: