BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Favorite Quotes

Here are some of my favorite quotes. You can find more just click on the link below.
  • To tell you the truth I don’t have much to offer. But I’ll still give you everything I’ve got, even if it’s barely a thing at all. I’ll give you late nights, long hugs. Someone to talk to, someone to care for, someone who will always be there. A hand to hold, somebody to lean on. And if that’s not enough, just know you have all of me. I hope that’s enough.
  • Some say I've changed. I'd like to say I've found myself.
  • Last night I have a dream. You were smiling at me while holding my face with your two hands. "Don't be sad. I won't leave you for long. And don't cry baby. I'll carry all our memories wherever I go..wherever I am. Would you forget my smile?"...Then I opened my eyes..you were gone..tears fell out my eyes...that was 3 years ago..I've moved on...almost forgot everything...but not your smile...
  • For a few moments in my life, you made me feel as if I truly meant Something to Someone.
  • Someday I’ll have my own walk to remember, I’m gonna write my own fairytale and one day my heart will sink deeper than the titanic.
  • Oh really? I didn’t know I was bothering you. And I wonder, you're still talking to me. And that bothers me too.
  • Love? Depends on the person. Joy? I am happy most of the time. Peace? Sure, when things are going well. Patience? I have some, until somebody makes me lose it! Kindness? I am a pretty nice person. Goodness? I am better than some people I know. Faithfulness? I usually do what I promise most of the time. Gentleness? Depends on how you define it. Self-Control? There are areas where I could use some more. Doesn't everybody?
  • I will never regret the day I've met you though it's not the day I wanted it to be.
  • Unexpectedly, I have fallen for you.
  • To end a relationship is to forget. To forget is to move on. To move on is to have a new beginning. A new beginning for a new soul. A new soul for a new heart. A new heart to make a new wound. A wound to end up hurting. Damn it! Can't we just start again?
  • You are my best friend. Each time I take steps, upright or regretful, you are constantly on my side. Even with all of my unwise battles, you never thought of leaving me behind. It’s terribly true whilst I entrusted evil doings against you. You simply walk on me, touch my face, and whisper gentle words, with sadness in your eyes…”I wish I could tell you why”… and walk away, glimpse back at me… with a smile in your face.
  • My favorite part of my life is when I have you.
  • I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. How I love you. How I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.
  • There are so many words, yet there are no words, for when I look into your eyes, no words need to be spoken, and the warmth of your smile is a statement in itself. And how could I ever try to explain the trembling in my body when I touch your face? There are no words to explain an emotion, so I open to you my mind, that you might walk among my dreams and memories. Then...and only then, you might understand my silence
  • Someday, I will find my destiny. On that day, I hope that you will be there.
  • Whether it was chance or that thing called fate that brought me to you, I really can't say, and I don't believe it really matters. For I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to hold you, not just in my arms, but also in my heart. And should the winds of time blow hard enough to take you from my arms, you can rest assured they will never take you from my heart.
  • Isn’t it ironic? The things we don’t search for in life always find its way to us.
  • If I hear you say I love you and I fall, you've got me!
  • This is my biography, the story of my life. I've done everything I know to find victory but...everything fails for me no matter how hard I try.

0 comments: